£14 - £18 per hour
7 months ago
Group Assistant Accountant | Derbyshire | £14-18 per hour (Paye)
You are a part-qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or AAT) - or qualified by experience - with a track record of preparing Management Accounts, Annual Reports and Budget Packs within prescribed deadlines. You're available at short-notice and ready for a fresh challenge with a large organisation. This is a great opportunity to work for a business, which produces several household products, at an exciting time.
Working as part of the Group Finance team and reporting into the Financial Controller, you will support with production of monthly and annual reports, along with annual budget packs, presentations and various other ad-hoc reports. You will also be involved in an upcoming ERP implementation, payroll project and any other added value / ongoing process improvements.
The company is currently undergoing a transformation programme, which could present opportunities for those who are looking for something more long-term.
In order to be considered for this role you must tick most of the following boxes:
- Part-qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or 'qualified by experience'
- More than 2 years accounting experience
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Experience of using accounting software (ideally SAGE and / or SAP)
- ERP implementation experience (preferable)
- A good understanding of payroll procedures (preferable)
- Experience of working in group accounts (preferable)
- Able to start no later than late-January
This role is commutable from Derby and Nottingham.