£45000 - £55000 per annum
0115 922 2240
6 months ago
Contract Manager | Permanent | Full Time | Grantham | £45,000 to £55,000
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Contract Manager for their Grantham based client. As Contract Manager you will contribute directly to the growth of the business by using your first-class contract drafting and negotiating skills. Working with both internal and external stakeholders to deliver results, predominantly with respect to Finance, IT services and hosted software.
- Drafting and ongoing development of template and framework contracts
- Drafting terms and conditions and other contractual documents including SOWs, NDAs and contract amendments to meet bespoke requirements when required
- Evaluation, negotiation and execution of complex commercial contracts, predominantly for hosted software
- Providing contractual and commercial support and advice to the business
- Articulating implications of contractual terms and conditions to assist senior business stakeholders in making a rational risk-based decision
- Providing both internal and external contract-related issue resolution
Serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters
Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven experience and skills in drafting and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts for hosted or software services.
- Deep understanding of both the contractual and business roles necessary in commercial contracting in the financial services and software markets.
- Understanding of contract terms, business risk and financial margins
- Relevant qualification or equivalent experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work independently and part of a small team
- Ability to build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience setting priorities and working in a fast-paced environment, ability to handle a multitude of tasks and responsibilities simultaneously.
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.