£40000 per annum
01332 465 040
6 months ago
We are currently recruiting for an Apprenticeship Manager for a unique and growing business in Burton , South Derbyshire.
This role is paying circa £40,000 and you will also receive a company car.
Although this role is based in Burton you will occasionally be required to travel across the UK.
You will be responsible for setting up and managing the apprenticeship delivery, from recruitment through to progression.
- Detailed knowledge of the management and delivery of apprenticeship standards at a senior level for a national organisation
- Experience of delivering apprenticeship training and assessment, managing programme development, quality and auditing processes.
- Flexible approach to work as national travelling around the country will be required for this role.
- Relationships with employers and sub-contractors
- Delivery of apprenticeship standards
- Funding andcompliance
- Quality of programmes Develop relationships with employers and sub-contractors
- Develop and deliver to Apprenticeship Plan for the business, building relationships internally and externally, from recruitment through to progression, to ensure successful outcomes
- Manage levy system Apprenticeship Service acting as the single point of contact in order to make payments to and contract with employers, providing all advice on matters relating to apprenticeships and funding
- Set up and deliver apprenticeship programmes, working in partnership with employer member organisations
- Manage relationships with employers, apprentices and all staff to ensure effective and best practice delivery and programme management
- Manage any sub-contracted provision (eg English and Maths)
- Design and develop training programmes
- Coach, lead and manage the Training/Assessor and Apprenticeship Admin staff
- Manage all apprenticeship data and ILR process/returns, working with Admin Team
- Set up a robust audit and tracking system at individual and programme level, ensuring the ability to identify, prioritise and escalate any issues as required to meet quality and funding requirements.
- Work with employers and ESFA to ensure programmes are viable and successful. Take full financial control for funding and operational costs. Quality Assurance
- Develop employer and learner feedback mechanisms through tripartite agreements to monitor performance and feed into QIP and SA reporting systems
- Review and annually update all associated policies and procedures related to the delivery and assessment of apprenticeships
If you are interested in this Apprenticeship Manager role please apply straight away.