£250 - £300 per day
4 days ago
So you are a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with an appetite for business partnering, project management and KPI reporting. You're available at sort notice and ready for an exciting new challenge, with a large and well-respected organisation. This newly-created role is a real opportunity to make a difference, not only to the way the business operates, but also to the world around you.
Working as part of a newly created team, you will take the lead from a finance perspective on data strategy, KPI reporting and developing key relationships within the group. This will involve dealing with a diverse range of stakeholders, including the executive board and external consultants. You will also be responsible for keeping abreast of ongoing changes to regulations and driving performance accordingly across the group.
The company is a market-leader in an industry worth more than £100bn in the UK. They have an excellent reputation, both from a customer and employee perspective. This role is an indication that the business stays ahead of the curve and is acutely aware of it's Corporate Social Responsibility.
In order to be considered for this role you must tick most of the following boxes:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Highly motivated and able to work in a fast moving environment
- Able to interpret technical information and how it impacts the business
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to analyse, interpret and accurately report complex data
- Good project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders across all levels of the business and externally
Ideally you will available to start immediately, but certainly no later than the end of January. Whilst this is a 3-6 month interim role initially, there will also be the opportunity to take the role permanently, if desired.
This role is commutable from Nottingham, Derby and Leicester.
Other roles you may be interested in might include; Project Accountant, Senior Finance Business Partner, Finance Analyst, Project Manager, FP&A Manager, Finance Manager.