£95000 - £100000 per annum
0115 922 2240
5 days ago
An exciting opportunity to join a thriving privately owned £50 million turnover SME, as Finance Director, this role will ensure the company's finance function is running effectively with robust controls in place. The FD will be a key member of the management leadership team, working closely with the Board to develop the business and drive through change, providing strategic and operational financial direction.
* Drive the financial strategy & planning of the company by analysing its performance and risks
* Work closely with Senior execs and the Board to optimise the company’s financial performance and strategic position
* Lead and develop the finance team (6)
* Retain constant awareness of the company’s financial position and act to prevent problems
* Oversee & optimise the company’s finance IT system
* Oversee all audit and internal control operations
* Support the CFO in the development of the corporate fundraising strategy and manage relationships with partners and investors
* Maintaining finance reporting, controls and statutory obligations
* Oversee the production of timely, accurate and detailed reports on financial performance on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
* Conduct analysis to make forecasts and reports to upper executives
Person Specification, Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- A commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
- Highly motivated with an enquiring mind and a passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
- Ideally have a minimum 10 years post qualification experience including acquisition negotiation and integration, strategic financial planning and management.
- Degree in accounting, business or finance
- Experience of leading & developing large finance teams
- Due to the global nature of the business, international experience is key
- Offering up to £100,000 basic
- Profit sharing/share options
- Bonus scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Very flexible working, open to reduced hours
Jobs you may have applied for include Group Finance Director, Finance Director, Director of Finance
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.