£32000 - £36000 per annum, Benefits: Study Support
07807 638 840
3 months ago
Management Accountant – Nottingham – Cherry Professional
Are you bored of standard months end duties and want to be a part of an expanding SME on the acquisition trail?
Are you looking to grow your commercial skills and get involved across an array of senior finance responsibilities; from the budgeting and providing analytical insight of the business, to supporting the financial statutory reporting?
Cherry Professional are exclusively working with this impressive, Nottingham based company to bring on board a Management Accountant.
Role: Management Accountant
Salary: up to £36,000 + benefits
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Liaising and advising a variety stakeholders, to help maintain communications between finance and the wider business; ensuring maximum profitability across the departments and teams.
- Independently produce months end, management information packs, with variance analysis and commentary.
- Analyse and complete the budgeting and forecasting for cost centres.
- Assist in implementing the new ERP system and supporting the wider business with the transition.
- Developing KPI dashboards and streamlining current processes, while reporting on them.
- Support the YE audits and statutory account production.
- Other ad hoc finance admin related tasks as required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Relevant Degree holder with at least 2 years in fast-paced finance environment / AAT Qualified
- Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA
- Strong with excel (basics of VLOOKUP's, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
- Experienced in Business Partnering / stakeholder management
- Highly analytical
Jobs you may have applied for include Assistant Accountant, Commercial Accountant, Analyst, Finance Business Partner, Commercial Finance Analyst, Junior Finance Business Partner, Finance Analyst, Management Accountant and Assistant Management Accountant.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Mansfield, Leicester, Newark and Derby.