£55000 - £65000 per annum
0115 922 2240
about 1 month ago
Exclusive to Cherry - Group Accounting Manager – Derby – Offering up to £65,000 package
Looking to join a dynamic business that is experiencing tremendous growth with exciting times ahead?
The client operates in a ‘booming’ sector and is highly profitable therefore this is the ideal time to join and share in their success.
The company have just completed their strategic plan which will see them significantly grow the business over the next 3 years (mostly through acquisition).
This Group Accounting Manager role will play a crucial part in helping the business achieve their goals and, as a result, we are looking for someone who enjoys working in an open minded culture, someone with the desire to challenge the status quo and drive business performance through great financial management.
The business has a core Senior Leadership Team who are incredibly passionate about the performance of the business. They have an open plan environment that encourages staff to voice new ideas, they’re also situated in an ideal location away from the hustle and bustle of Derby City Centre and you will be part of an ethical environment which runs through all levels of the business.
As the Group Accounting Manager, you will manage a small team and take the lead on delivering the monthly preparation and reporting of the consolidated results to the Group Executive Team and the Board.
* Preparation of monthly consolidated Group results
* Support a recent company acquisition integration in to the Group
* Assisting with the implementation of a new ERP system
* Lead technical accounting matters and ensure the financial results are compliant group accounting policies
* Responsibility for the interim and year-end external reporting for the listed Group
* Provide leadership to the finance function (team of 2, but expected to grow), developing, coaching and mentoring individuals and encouraging a culture of continuous improvement.
Experience & Qualifications
* Qualified ACA or ACCA – First move from Audit/Big 4
* A solid background in IFRS and Group Reporting
* Ability to manage competing priorities with multiple stakeholders
* An analytical approach to resolving problems and finding effective solutions
Salary & Benefits
* Offering up to £60,000 + Car Allowance
* Private Healthcare
* Share Save Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Clear progression route to Group Financial Controller then Divisional FD
Jobs you may have applied for include Group Reporting Manager, Group Accounting Manager, Financial Reporting Manager, Senior Finance Manager
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client