£50000 - £63000 per annum
07772 505 316
3 months ago
Treasury and Risk Manager | Nottingham | £50,000 to £63,000
A Treasury & Risk Manager is required by a marquee business based as their flagship offices in Nottingham. This is a fantastic time to join a highly regarded and hugely successful growth business that is one of Nottingham’s most coveted businesses to work for. You will be joining a very high calibre and driven finance team and overseeing their treasury and risk function and will be pivotal in shaping the finance function as it continues on its impressive journey.
The role is ideally paying £50-60k although £63k is achievable and couple this with the ability to work from home and be part of one of Nottingham’s success stories makes this a very unique opportunity.
The treasury function as it stands is in it’s infancy and will benefit from your ability to influence and shape it for both domestic and expanding international requirements. Add into this the ability to chair and shape a newly created Risk Committee makes this an ever more desirable role!
A sample of some of the duties will include:
- Agree the company Cash Management policies with the board, including; Cash & Liquidity Management, Payments & Risk Management
- Daily Foreign Exchange Management
- Cash Flow Forecasting, including supporting the CFO on Investment Funding opportunities
- Bank/Investor relationship Management
- Monthly and quarterly reporting to Internal and external stakeholders
- Maintenance of the Finance Risk Register, and Corporate Risk Register
- Chair the Audit Committee meetings
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant with proven treasury skills who is looking to enhance and develop their career with a progressive and highly regarded business. You will have the opportunity to have genuine exposure to the senior leadership team and be pivotal in the successful launch, development and delivery of the risk committee.