£18000 - £21000 per annum
0116 202 9780
6 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Payroll Administrator to join a busy payroll department based near Nottingham City Center. Reporting into the Payroll Manager this will be an end to end payroll position, you will responsible for running monthly and weekly payroll for a number of direct employees.
- Collating and entry of data onto the HR and Payroll systems for new and existing UK and International employees
- Monitoring of sickness and annual leave absence entitlement
- Managing the process for self-employed invoices
- Liaising with various departments to ensure correct information is obtained
- Ensuring that all payroll queries are resolved in a timely and professional manner
- Must have previous experience as a payroll administrator
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy in previous position
- Be able to give high levels of customer service
- Computer literate
- Experience on Xero is ideal but not essential
Similar roles you may have applied for include: Payroll Officer, Payroll Administrator, Payroll Coordinator.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this permanent position on behalf of our client.