£18000 - £18500 per month
07795 385 225
6 months ago
Finance Administrator | Burton on Trent | £18,000
Would you like to work for a well established business who provide an incredible service?
Do you enjoy a varied, fast pace role?
If YES this role could be for you..
Cherry Professional are pleased to be supporting this fantastic business in their recruitment for a Finance Administrator to start in early January.
- To ensure invoices are produced, processed and distributed to customers in a timely manner and in accordance with contract specifications and service level agreements.
- Deliver accurate and timely billing service. Complete daily checks on invoice matrix to identify any invoices which have not been processed correctly.
- Complete manual checks on allocated invoices to ensure that all contract specifications are met to ensure payment will be received. Take corrective action where appropriate.
- Liaise with external customers and internal departments to resolve queries. Seek advice and guidance from the Billing Manager as required.
- Ensure that invoices are presented in high quality professional manner. These should be printed or emailed, and sent to the correct customer first time.
- Must be a competent and advanced user of Excel
- High level of numeracy and analysis with developed numerical reasoning
- Able to interpret information and data
- Good self- organisational skills, able to prioritise workload effectively
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Interested in understanding the business and company as a whole
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team