£30000 per annum, Benefits: + Uncapped Commission
01332 465 040
3 months ago
Customer Service Team Leader | Birmingham | £30,000
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Team Leader for an innovative business based Birmingham.
This role is leading, supporting and managing the sales support team. Ensuring total and ongoing administration whilst delivering class leading customer service to customers.
What does the role of Customer Service Leader involve?
- Ensure Sales team have the correct amount of leads to follow up
- Keep accounts up to date
- Handling and resolving customer complaints
- Development of customer service standards, policies and procedures for the site ensuring that there is a process in place for dealing with all customer aftercare challenges
- Learning from customer aftercare issues and creating sustainable future plans to avoid customer aftercare issues in the future
- Ensuring effective administration and systems updates are in place
- Attending daily and weekly meetings to update on customers requirements
You must have:
- Strong motivational and coaching leading skills
- Previous experience as a team leader
- IT Proficient – be a confident computer user.
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills.
- Motivated and proactive.
- Confident on the phone.
If this Customer Service Team Leader role sounds of interest to you please apply straight away.