£18000 - £22000 per annum
0116 202 9780
6 months ago
Are you a passionate, people focused Credit Controller, who has a proven track record of process improvements, reducing aged debt and making visible impact within an Accounts Receivable function?
We are proud to be working with a rapidly growing, Nottingham based business who are recruiting for a Credit Controller to work within their thriving team.
The business has a strong reputation within the area and prides itself on developing a friendly and supportive work environment. You will have the opportunity to add immediate value and be a part of a very successful business.
- Playing a pivotal role in developing and improving procedures and controls, with a particular emphasis on cash flow activities
- Monitoring and reviewing all aspects of the credit control process, ensuring accurate recording of sales and timely accurate billing
- Identifying credit risk and ensuring limits are recorded and payment plans are adhered to
- Chasing debt inline with credit limits and within payment terms
- Previous experience within a credit / accounts receivable environment
- Proven track record of increasing efficiency's through process improvements
- Ability to build rapport and influence internal and external customers
- Confident, personable and an engaging leader
- Sound knowledge of MS Excel.
- Competitive salary up to £22k (depending on experience)
- Working in a great team environment
- Potential to add immediate value to the business.
Similar roles you may have applied for include: Credit Controller, Senior Credit Controller, Debt Recovery
Cherry Professional are recruiting this permanent position on behalf of their client.