£28000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Study Support
07807 638 840
16 days ago
Financial Accountant – Nottingham – Cherry Professional
Have you got experience in statutory accounting and want to have more autonomy in your day-day? Do you enjoy being the “go to” person in the business and want to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders?
Cherry Professional are excited to be partnering with this blue-chip, retail business, based in Nottingham, to bring a credible and approachable Financial Accountant.
Role: Financial Accountant
Salary: up to £30,000 + generous benefits
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Full responsibility of production and management of the Statutory Accounts
- Reconciling and ensuring data held across the business is accurate and variances are mitigated
- Manage the Trial balance
- Liaising with stakeholders across the business, to ensure accuracy of the statutory accounts and supporting the Management Accounts team
- Managing relationships with auditors with auditor’s and insurance providers
- Other ad hoc finance admin related tasks as required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Essential to already have working knowledge of Statutroy Accounting
- Minimum of relevant Degree holder with at least 3 years practical finance experience or AAT Qualified
- Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA or Qualified by Experience (QBE)
- Intermediate level on excel (basics of Vlookups, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
- Highly analytical
- Able to work autonomously and thrive in a changing environment
Jobs you may have applied for include Statutory Accountant, General Ledger Accountant, Analyst, Assistant Finance Accountant, Finance Accountant, Accountant, and Finance Analyst.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Mansfield, Leicester and Loughborough.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.