£90000 - £100000 per annum
0115 922 2240
26 days ago
Group Finance Director – Chesterfield – Offering up to £100,000 + Share Options + Benefits
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and extremely entrepreneurial technology business, with a turnover in excess of £30 million. Privately owned, they have gained a leading position in their market and have ambitious plans to grow further. As part of the strategy, they are now looking to recruit a Group Finance Director, to work alongside the CEO and play a major role in the future strategic development of the business.
The role is a board-level appointment and you will be a key part of all business decision making. However, this is a sleeves rolled up/hands-on culture, in which all levels of management play their part in the general day to day running of the business.
Working directly with the CEO, you will have overall control and responsibility for all financial aspects of the Group, you will strategically analyse, plan and implement commercially focused recommendations to maintain and improve group wide profitability.
In a period of significant growth for the Group you will be responsible for planning, executing and financially integrating corporate finance investments (acquisitions) in order to allow the Group to achieve its ongoing ambitious growth objectives in the UK & Europe.
This role requires an experienced, commercially astute, strategic thinker who will be a highly effective facilitative leader, who can make the most profitable decisions and then ensure they are implemented successfully company wide.
- Ownership of monthly and quarterly reporting
- Business partner with CEO and CTO to meet business vision and planned growth
- Control of budget, plan and high level monthly forecast
- Maintain and build relationships with key clients in conjunction with the Sales & Marketing Director to grow market share
- M&A, investment appraisal and integration of sites and acquisitions
- Interaction with the sales team to grow market share of new business ventures
- Mitigation of exposure to commercial risk and establishment of control procedures
Person Specification, Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- A commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
- Highly motivated with an enquiring mind and a passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
- Ideally have a minimum 10 years post qualification experience including corporate finance activity, acquisition negotiation and integration, working capital management, strategic financial planning and management.
- Degree in accounting, business, finance or a related field.
- Detailed knowledge of corporate finance with a proven track record and leadership experience in various corporate finance transactions.
- Offering up to £100,000 basic
- Profit sharing/share options
- Bonus scheme
Jobs you may have applied for include Group Finance Director, Finance Director, Director of Finance, Commercial Finance Director.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.