£40000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus + Flexible Working + Paid Overtime
07769 996 363
4 months ago
12 Month FTC
Management Accountant – ACCA or CIMA qualified / Nottingham / Excellent Salary £40,000 - £42,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits / 12 Month Contract / Excellent Career Opportunity
Management Accountant required to work for a market leading Nottingham based Global engineering organisation.
The engineering company has seen extraordinary growth over the past few years and now requires additional resource to support the month end accounts function. As Management Accountant you will report directly into the Finance Manager and be tasked with the following duties;
- Day to day Finance support to a subsidiary of the larger parent company
- Producing month end accounts and reports
- Balance sheet reconciliations / journals
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT analysis and returns
- Budgeting, cash flow forecasting
- Control and delivery of robust Sarbanes Oxley environment
- You must have experience within month end accounts including Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- CIMA or ACCA qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working within the a large organisation is desirable
- Good Excel skills
What's on Offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading organisation who can add value to your existing experience, this company offers a very attractive salary and benefits package which includes excellent working conditions.
This role is commutable from Nottingham, Loughborough and parts of Leicester.
Other roles you may be interested in might include; Chartered Management Accountant, Cost and Management Accounting, Financial Accounting