£35000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: competitive package, inc. pension, study support ( if required,
3 months ago
Finance Analyst | Derby | £38,000 plus study support ( if required), plus competitive benefits package
This is a superb career opportunity for anyone who is a Management Accountant or Finance Analyst and now looking for a fresh challenge for 2020 – is this you?
What is the challenge?
- Working closely with the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to provide key Financial & Performance analysis to the business.
- This role combines analysis with elements of a Finance Business Partner, linking up with the business support functions and managing the production of Budgets/Forecasts and monthly reporting packs for those areas.
- Partnering with the Functional Managers to help them understand and budget for their cost base
- Advising re variances to Budget/Forecast and tracking synergies
- This role will involve some travel other business locations to meet with stakeholders.
What can you bring to the role?
- You will be a newly qualified , or part qualified Accountant or Analyst - ACCA or CIMA
- Combine your great attention to detail, and your demonstrable experience in preparing accurate and timely financial information for internal and external stakeholders
- You are a “whizz” on Excel skills, and experienced in working with a range of Finance software.
- You will have the ability to effectively perform analytical reviews and present financial information – clear and accurate data, concise and well-worded reports.
- Great communication skills – with a proven track record in working with non-finance managers to present financial information using non-financial phrasing.
- You are effective, efficient and can meet strict deadlines.
What is in it for you?
- You will be joining a friendly, motivated and experienced Finance team - part of growing, thriving business. , and will be working with a warm and supportive manager.
- There will be ongoing training and career development – make your mark and you will be recognised for your efforts.
Other posts you may have applied for: FP&A Analyst ; Financial Analyst ; Part-qualified Accountant ; Accountant ; Financial Accountant ; Finance Business Partner
Commutable from: Derby ; Alfreton; Ripley; Nottingham ; Castle Donington ; Burton upon Trent ; Ashbourne ; Long Eaton ; Ilkeston; Heanr; Stapleford; Kegworth