£20000 - £25000 per annum
01332 465 040
8 months ago
Web and SEO Coordinator | Castle Donington |
Are you an experienced SEO Co-ordinator? Have experience in all things web? Well we have a fantastic SEO/WEB co-ordinator role with one of Derbyshire’s leading brands. This role is an exciting opportunity to show case your knowledge in SEO as well as learn from a team of likeminded marketing experts such as web developers, designers, marketing and product specialists.
The main purpose of this role is to drive and improve the performance of the organisation’s website. This is a unique opportunity to drive results and develop certain strategies to develop and grow key metrics like search, visitors, leads and subscribers! If you are someone who likes to stay up to date with all SEO and Digital Marketing trends to drive success this could be the role for you!
The main responsibilities of the role are
- Own the monitoring an reporting of the web site performance
- Monitor key metrics such as CTR, bounce rates and other KPIs
- Create various types of original content such as blogs, guides, whitepapers etc
- Manage and develop the blogging strategy as well as web improvements
- You will be required to plan, develop and implement a in-depth SEO strategy as well as identifying key KPIs to monitor its success.
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
- 3 years of experience as Web oordinator or a similar role
- 2 years’ experience within an SEO role
- 2 years of experience in planning and implementing a successful web strategy
- Strong and demonstrable research and analytic skills/knowledge
If you are a critical person keen on developing and who wants to work as part of a strong team this could be the role for you!
Other roles you may be interested in; Digital Marketing Coordinantor, Online Marketing Coordninator, SEO Consultant, Website Developer, SEO Team Leader, Web Team Leader