£18500 per annum
0116 202 9780
5 months ago
Sales Ledger Clerk – Nottingham, City Centre – £18,500 per annum
We are recruiting for a unique, yet growing SME based in Nottingham City Centre who are on the hunt for a Sales Ledger Clerk to join their expanding team.
The business is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Sales Ledger Clerk who would look to add value to an already over-performing team. This role has come due to the growth of the business; thus, you will be joining a profitable organisation who can offer career development and stability. Reporting directly into the Credit Control Manager you will ensure that sales invoices are processed, outstanding debt is collected, and the right credit limits are set and adhered to. You will be the driving force around ensuring the business remains cash rich along with managing customer relationships and analysing credit risk for the business.
This is a very exciting role and supportive team dynamic where you can add immediate value to the wider business.
- Inputting and matching sales invoices onto the system
- Chasing up outstanding debt over the phone and email
- Allocating and processing customer payments
- Dealing with customer queries and the wider sales team
- Reconciling customer statements
- Adding new customer accounts including setting credit limits
- Assisting with closing the ledger and month end reporting.
- Minimum of one years working in an accounts receivable function
- Experienced in processing high volumes of sales invoices
- Ideally worked within a small to medium business environment
- Personable, proactive and able to build rapport at all levels
- Sound working knowledge of MS Excel.
Similar roles you may have applied for include: Sales Ledger Assistant, Sales Ledger Controller, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Accounts Receivable Assistant, Accounts Receivable Controller, Accounts Assistant or Finance Assistant.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this permanent position on behalf of their client.