£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Commercial Finance Manager – Nottingham – Offering up to £55,000 + Benefits - EXCLUSIVE TO CHERRY PROFESSIONAL
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with growing business in Nottingham to act as a Finance Business Partner to Directors operating on a national basis.
As Commercial Finance Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring commercial decisions are made by analysing market trends, performance, margin as well as a detailed breakdown of variance, challenging where required, between actual and expected results.
The Commercial Finance Manager will be based in Nottingham and face off to senior stakeholders so will require exceptional relationship management skills and confidence to present complex financial information in an informative and succinct way.
- Use of financial analysis to support decision-making and facilitate change by working closely with a number of different departments across the business.
- Improving the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance by ensuring processes deliver reliable financial information in a format that enables senior managers to drive performance.
- Bring financial performance challenge to the business areas, providing analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies.
- Preparation and ownership of reliable and informative management and financial reports for senior management, including preparing financials and scenario modelling to support business plans
- Building partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams.
- Excellent analytical prowess and an ability to identify trends and relationships across numerous datasets to inform decisions and support recommendations.
- Ability to apply analytical skills beyond the traditional functions of finance and to bring them to bear on a broad range of commercial issues.
- Ability to see value in the information you provide and to inspire others to make use of it.
- Professional accounting (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) qualification
Offering up to £55,000 and an annual bonus of 10% (guaranteed)
Benefits: 5% Pension contribution, flexible working (opporunity to work from home) & private health insurance
Jobs you may have applied for may include Commercial Accountant, Senior Management Accountant, Finance Business Partner, Commercial Analyst, Finance Analyst, Finance Business Analyst.