about 1 month ago
Finance Assistant – Billings
A growing and innovative business in Ilkeston are looking to recruit a Billing Administrator to join their finance team on a 12 month fixed term contact.
To work closely with the wider Finance team with processing and reviewing invoices, ensuring revenue opportunities are accurately captivate all within a timely manner.
Day to day duties:
- Working alongside the whole Finance team assisting the financial preparation, posting and analysis of data within these department
- Billing and Recharge Management - Ensure all invoices are raised within the billing timetable captivating all revenue opportunities
- Supporting the Billing Admin department with age recharges and general invoices, ensuring communication between all teams and customer’s is documented to receive purchase order’s in a timely manner and invoices are raised accurately.
- Analysing information and collaborating with the Sales Account Managers
- Working a long side Credit Control to captivate all customer requirement’s and proactively reviewing their advance payments.
- Support Purchase Ledger with processing and the wider finance team with any administration duties required to ensure that costs are kept to a minimum.
What we are looking for from you:
- Highly initiative and a good problem solver
- Self motivated, proactive and professional
- Able to establish good relationships with customers/clients (internal & external)
- Someone who relates well to people at all levels; manages conflict; uses humour appropriately to enhance relationships with others
Other roles you may have applied for – Finance Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Billings Administrator, Purchase Ledger Assistant