£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: extremely competitive benefits package
7 months ago
Finance Analyst – Derby - £25,000 - £30,000 plus benefits
Are you an experienced Finance Analyst with a passion for data and reporting?
This growing business has an exciting opportunity where you will focus on your strengths gathering data, creating and maintaining dashboards, producing clear and accurate metrics and reports.
Working closely with the Senior Finance team, and regularly liaising with stakeholders across Finance and Non-Finance, typical responsibilities will include:
- Monthly cost / benefit analysis
- Profit and Loss
- Analysis of project costs
- Quarterly performance data
- Detailed Management reports
- Other ad hoc analysis and business information
Your experience and skills:
- Part-qualified or QBE, you will have a strong foundation of Accountancy and Finance experience – this may be as a Finance Analyst, Financial Accountant or Finance Manager.
- You will have worked in industry, where you have worked to tight deadlines and have been expected to produce high-quality data.
- With a keen eye for detail, you will have a fast and efficient way of working, and the ability to lead by example in your working methods - following correct procedures, being an effective communicator at all levels, and providing clear and accurate information.