£30000 - £40000 per annum
4 months ago
Head of Employer Engagement – £35,000 - £40,000 – Derby
Looking for a new, dynamic business development opportunity?
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Employer Engagement role to connect with businesses through implementing the employer engagement strategy to secure vacancies for learners and supporting learners to secure employment and develop their skills.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is an exciting and varied position that will allow you to make your mark in several areas of the business.
-Proactively implement the employer engagement and business support strategy
-Leading, managing and training the business development functions to identify, engage and secure new business via outbound sales calls, presentations and face to face meetings
-Develop and grow new business pipeline to meet monthly targets and maintain individual sales records and reports ensuring personal performance is always in line with agreed KPI’s
-Undertake H&S assessments of employer premises prior to the commencement of training activity
-Advise employers on available government funding to support the employment and skills development of existing and new staff with the outcome to secure new and repeat apprenticeship opportunities.
-Attend networking and employer events to develop new opportunities which may require you to work early mornings and evenings
-Undertake necessary training to professionally develop and keep abreast with current practices and legislation within the sector, particularly those which may impact on compliance.
-Maintain effective relationships with internal colleagues to ensure services are delivered to an excellent standard that will maximise opportunities.
-Keep up to date with Government, Local Enterprise Partnership and sector developments and priorities.
-Provide regular and accurate activity reports.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Used to working towards and hitting targets
- Experience of leading a team and performance management
- Ideally have experience working within Welfare to Work
- Previous experience engaging with employers
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the Further Education sector, Apprenticeship frameworks and funded programmes
- Knowledge of recruitment processes and targets
- Confident, professional with a positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a high level of customer service
All applicants require a full clean driving license and have their own transport.
There is also a requirement to pass an Enhanced DBS check which will be paid for by our client.