£30000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
Performance Manager – Derby – £30,000 - £35,0000
Reporting to: Training Director
We are currently recruiting for an exciting Performance Manager role to oversee our client’s internal and delivery partner implementation, performance and compliance of the contract.
This is a great role that will require you to liaise and conduct all performance reviews with the Managing Authority and set and agree all profiles to ensure contract achievement.
Experience and skills:
- Previous contract management experience
- Have an excellent and professional telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise your workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to work under pressure
- Have solid communication skills
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day implementation of contracts.
- Provide support to the Head of Contract and Contract Managers as required.
- Ensuring all paperwork is kept up to date in accordance with contractual guidelines and training is given regularly to update staff on any changes.
- To conduct all performance meetings with the Managing Authority and take responsibility for actions agreed.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports and updates.
- Support with the submission of claims, signing off the final claim each quarter.
- Attend representative meetings where required.
- Reach and exceed contract performance targets.
- Identify and address any areas of underperformance quickly and effectively.
- Organise and target all staff and delivery partners appropriately.
- Liaise and maintain relationships with stakeholders and partners.
- Monitor team caseloads and pinpoint any areas of concern.
- Keep on top of referrals, programme starts, achievement rates, employment starts and action improvements as required.
- Ensure all claims data is passed through to Claims Admin regularly throughout the month to meet claims deadlines.
- Manage the Employ claims team to ensure all defrayal evidence is eligible and correct.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management which may from time to time be outside of normal office hours
All applicants require a full clean driving license and have their own transport.
There is also a requirement to pass an Enhanced DBS check which will be paid for by our client.