£32000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: pension, study support ( if required), life assurance
about 1 month ago
Are you a Part-qualified / QBE Accountant with particular experience in stock accounting in a manufacturing environment?
This job offers you the ideal opportunity to be “high profile” and to make a significant contribution to the growth and success of the organisation.
You will be working in a Head Office Finance team, in a fun, focused, highly positive working environment.
In the long term, the career prospects are superb, with ongoing training and career development, as well as mentoring from some of the most respected Finance professionals in the industry.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- You will be responsible for collating data and information from across business - working closely with the Financial Accounts team
- Production of financial accounts including all stock accounting
- Month end accounts journals
- Accurate Stock reports and accounts ( inc liaison with other sites to obtain stock data) – raw materials, packaging, finished goods
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Review of budgets and variances.
ACCA / CIMA – part-qualified - with a proven track record in a manufacturing organisation. Candidates with a FMCG background will be of particular interest.
Your will be resourceful, innovative, pro-active, relish new challenges, and enjoy bring new ideas and improvements to business.
You will have excellent IT skills, ability to manage your own time and prioritise your work.
Other jobs you may have applied for:
Assistant Accountant ; Stock Accountant ; Stock and Inventory Accountant ; Manufacturing Accountant
This post is commutable from:
Derby ; Nottingham ; Leicester ; Loughborough ; Castle Donington ; Coalville ; Swadlincote ; Burton on Trent