about 1 month ago
Finance Administrator – Derby - £18,000 Pro rota
We are proud to be working with a highly reputable business based in, Derby who are looking for a Finance Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate MUST be flexible to work Saturday and Sunday unless annual leave is pre-arranged
- Daily payment allocations for multiple bank accounts.
- Reconciliations on retail sales.
- Processing customer refunds.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to resolve queries.
- Covering reception area on a rota basis whilst responsible for accounts duties.
- Meeting and greeting customers when responsible for reception area.
- Arrange food and drinks for company meetings.
- Experience within a Banking / Finance Administrator position would be desirable.
- Previous experience in Administration is essential.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Ability to build rapport with internal departments.
- Confident, proactive and assertive.
- Thursday & Friday – Flexible working hours
- Saturday 10am – 6pm
- Sunday 11am – 5pm
- £18,000 pro rota / £9 per hour
- Working for an established business with a relaxed working environment who offer fantastic benefits.
- Flexibility on working hours during the week.
Similar roles you may have applied for include: Administrator, Finance Administrator, Accounts Administrator