You may already be aware of the museum in Nottingham’s historic Shire Hall, but have you ever wondered about its hidden secrets?
The special new guided tour Tales of Truth and Legend gives VIP access to the museum's secret spaces and little-known stories, including their links with the legend of Robin Hood.
– visit the dungeon where folklore suggests Robin was once held
– find out about the historic events played out on our steps
– uncover the origins of Nottingham’s most famous spelling mistake
– hear about the real prison breaks from our Georgian gaol, and
– discover quirky facts and stories about our Victorian courtrooms
And there’s much more.