The preparation of financial statements and annual statutory accounts is a constant part of an Accountants role – especially those working for a small business or advising them. Keep up to date with the changes in financial reporting requirements as well as any small changes in the accounting treatment of many differing areas by registering for these quarterly updates.
Contents of Quarter 4
- Revision to the CCAB Anti-Money Laundering Guidance
- Getting PSC Registers for you and your client correct
- Accounting for Dividends (Interim v Final)
- Disclosure of Directors’ Overdrawn Loan Accounts
- Legal requirements regarding a company’s letterhead, email footers and website
- Top 10 Common Disclosure Problems in FRS 102 Section 1A financial statements
- Reminder of the changes to FRS 102 that came into force for December 2019 year ends
- A review of changes to the Companies Act as a result of Brexit
- Other current issues.