Mentor and Mentee Workshop and Pairing Event: How to get the most out of a mentoring partnership (315)
Wednesday, 27 November 2019 from 18:30 to 21:00 (GMT)
Check in will start at 18:30 for a 19:00 start
This event is aimed at branch members who are interested in learning more about the benefits of having a mentor and may be seeking support from one of our branch mentors/coaches.
You will get the opportunity to:
- Learn more about our Branch Mentoring and Coaching scheme;
- Understand how to get the most out of a mentoring/coaching partnership;
- Meet some of our Branch mentors/coaches so that you can identify who you might like to work with.
Whether you are a student member or experienced HR practitioner, working independently or in an organisation, our branch mentoring/coaching scheme could support you with a wide range of activities such as:
- Upgrading your membership or experience assessment application;
- Attaining your first HR role, seeking promotion or changing jobs;
- Managing difficult situations or work issues you are less familiar with;
- An assignment or project;
- Career guidance, or writing CV’s / job applications.
If you are keen to be partnered with a suitable mentor/coach then you will need to complete our Mentee Application Forms Part 1 and 2 which should be returned to Branch Coordinator at least one week prior to the event.
Professional photography and video production will be taking place at the event, and these images may be used on future promotional materials for CIPD. Please note that by attending the event, you are giving your consent for your image to be used on any CIPD promotional materials.