About this event
Are you an ambitious business owner or leader in an SME that needs structured employee, team and organisation development strategies, processes and solutions?
Do you recognise the benefits that training and development brings, and see it as critical to your success and future growth?
On July the 19th 2021 Cherry Professional are partnering with Andrew Deighton, Owner of AWD Development Solutions, to run an engaging and interactive event around managing change whilst keeping employees engaged.
The Greek philosopher Heraclitus famously said, “Change is the only constant in life”. Never has that been more true and more relevant. We’re dealing with change in our businesses on a daily basis.
This seminar will help business leaders navigate key business change and help employees stay positive and engaged.
You’ll take away
- An awareness of a practical framework to give some structure to your change activities
- Some thoughts and approaches around improving staff engagement during change
- Tools and techniques to help improve productivity through change
- An action plan to help you start to implement what you’ve learnt
- There’ll be time at the end of the session for questions and answers, and to discuss your particular situations.
Andrew Deighton is the owner of Derby-based business - AWD Development Solutions. Andrew has worked across many business sectors in senior Employee Development and HR roles.
Andrew is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and a Member of the Professional Speaking Association. He has built his business on his knowledge, experience and passion of people and employee development.
Andrew works with both large blue chip organisations and SME businesses to help clients engage, train and retain their employees creating a fantastic business culture.
Tickets are limited so be sure to secure yours today!