Shake-up your strategies — maximise talent and meet business objectives in challenging times
Be part of the online CIPD Talent Management and Workforce Planning Conference
Following the post-Brexit employment regulations, alongside the global pandemic crisis, many organisations are currently facing a high urgency to review their talent management and workforce planning strategies. In order for businesses to stay competitive and sustain solid productivity, they will need to invest in effectively managing, developing and retaining their people.
Join us online this April and don’t miss out on the opportunity to explore and discuss the latest changes around employment and workforce trends. As well as rethinking your approach to talent management and workforce planning.
What’s in it for you?
- Master the best management practices to retain your employees
- Refine your talent strategy to overcome recruitment challenges
- Upskill your employees and build a future-ready workforce
- Benchmark your workforce strategy against your peer
- Ensure a transparent and fair organisational culture, in the new hybrid world of work