Eradicating discrimination and celebrating inclusion in your workplace
Be part of the online CIPD Inclusion and Diversity Conference
Over the past couple of years, most organisations have greatly progressed on the inclusion and diversity front. Shifting from ensuring they were meeting all legal requirements, to embedding inclusion as a key value in their organisational culture.
According to the latest CIPD report*, inclusive organisations that attract and develop individuals from a wider pool of talent, generally perform better. As a consequence, many organisations have started to focus more on creating the conditions to build an inclusive environment. However, certain barriers still exist. There are a large number of people who still experience discrimination in the workplace.
Join the online CIPD Inclusion and Diversity conference, this May. Gain practical takeaways on the best practices to create a more inclusive work environment where every single employee, regardless of their ethnicity, gender, sexuality, or background is able to reach their full potential.
What’s in it for you?
- Measure your company progress and impact on inclusion and diversity
- Refine your communication strategy to better educate your employees on inclusion and diversity
- Gain insights on how to address the historical bias issue and provide a fair and equal working environment for ethnic minority employees
- Enhance your recruitment strategy to promote diversity from the start
- Discover how to create a trans-inclusive workplace by supporting gender identity and expression