Accounting/financial reporting update (autumn)
Audience: practice / business
Duration: 3 hours
Formerly part of the Financial Reporting Essentials Roadshow, this seminar will build upon the spring seminar. Using feedback from the QAD and ICAEW Technical Enquiry Service, this seminar will identify areas where accountants need to improve the quality of financial statements both for entities, large or small. In particular, the seminar will look at early adopters of the revised FRS 102 to identify problem areas and examples of good practice.
- This is essentially a topical seminar, and current events will dictate the exact detail of what is covered. It is expected that the seminar will help delegates to understand better:
- How changes in the presentation and disclosure requirements of FRS 102 and FRS 105 are applied in practice
- How to get transition right and avoid getting it wrong
- The unforeseen issues that always arise from a fundamental review of a standard
- All accountants preparing accounts using UK GAAP.
How to book
Please click the 'view' button to be directed to the booking page.