Please see the live webinar schedule below:
(If you are unable to join the live webinars, they will be available on-demand 24 hours after the live webinar ends and you will have access to the sessions for 12 months).
VAT and Duty Post Brexit
Date: Thursday 22 April
The course will address the VAT and duty issues facing businesses that are involved in international transactions in 2021 and beyond.
- VAT and duty issues when moving goods in and out of the EU
- Importance of INCOTERMS
- Dealing with the new EU origin rules for duty
- Identifying overseas registration obligations
- Dealing with e-commerce in 2021
- Dealing with sales via online retailers such as Amazon
- Utilising MOSS in 2021
- Dealing with the One Stop Shop from 1 July 2021
- How to recover overseas input tax incurred
- Changes to international services post 1 January 2021
- When to apply the reverse charge in 2021
- Dealing with the Northern Ireland protocol.
Dean Wootten FCA CTA, Consultant, lecturer and author