Please find all the downloads and information you need to complete your onboarding with Cherry Professional. Please read all the following information carefully, as you are required to send some information back to us before we can process any payments.
Please complete the LTD Company Opt Out Notification if relevant, and return to us by email:
Other important information:
Payment will only be made subject the authorised timesheet being received by us on Monday by 3pm. Any timesheets received after this time will be paid on the following weeks payment run. You can download a timesheet here:
We also need the following documents before you start your assignment. Please note: these will be sent to us by your Umbrella Company (please request that they send this information to us):
1) Bank details
2) Certificate of Incorporation
3) VAT Registration Certificate (if relevant)
4) Company insurance certificate (to cover professional indemnity etc)
Please email the forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After your timesheet has been signed off please ensure that you give a photocopy of the ‘final signed and completed version’ to your line Manager as they will need a copy for their records.
NOTE: Payment can only be made on completion and receipt of the following documents:
1) Signed terms and conditions via Docusign (contained in the email from Docusign to you Umbrella Company)
2) Your proof of eligibility to work within the UK e.g. Passport
3) Bank Details (sent to us by your Umbrella Company)
4) Certificate of Incorporation (sent to us by your Umbrella Company)
5) VAT Registration Certificate (if relevant, sent to us by your Umbrella Company)
6) Company insurance certificates (to cover professional indemnity, sent to us by your Umbrella Company)
If we do not receive these, then we will not be able to pay you. The payroll team at Simplicity will advise you on what to do in this circumstance on 01594 372112.