Please find all the downloads and information you need to complete your onboarding with Cherry Professional. Please read all the following information carefully, as you are required to send some information back to us before we can process any payments.
Please complete the LTD Company Opt Out Notification if relevant, and return to us by email:
Other important information:
Payment will only be made subject the authorised timesheet being received by us on Monday by 3pm. Any timesheets received after this time will be paid on the following weeks payment run. You can download a timesheet here:
We also need the following documents. Please note: these will be sent to us by your Umbrella Company (please request that they send this information to us):
1) Bank details
2) Certificate of Incorporation
3) VAT Registration Certificate (if relevant)
4) Company insurance certificate (to cover professional indemnity etc)
Please email the forms to email@example.com.
After your timesheet has been signed off please ensure that you give a photocopy of the ‘final signed and completed version’ to your line Manager as they will need a copy for their records.
You will be paid directly into your bank account by our payroll team at Simplicity on a weekly basis. Your payslip will be sent to you by email after your payment is processed. If you have a query on your payslip please contact our payroll team at Simplicity on 01594 888745 during working hours.
NOTE: Payment can only be made on completion and receipt of the following documents:
1) Signed terms and conditions via Docusign (contained in the email from Docusign)
2) Your proof of eligibility to work within the UK e.g. Passport
3) Bank Details
4) Certificate of Incorporation
5) VAT Registration Certificate (if relevant)
6) Company insurance certificates (to cover professional indemnity
If we do not receive these, then we will not be able to pay you. The payroll team at Simplicity will advise you on what to do in this circumstance on 01594 372112.