Many congratulations on your successful placement! Here you will find everything you need to know in order to make your placement successful, including what we need to complete your onboarding and information about getting paid.
The following documents need filling in before you start your assignment:
3) We also need you to send us the following to email@example.com:
1) Proof of eligibility to work in the UK e.g. Passport (photo page)
2) Certificate of Incorporation
3) VAT Registration Certificate (if relevant)
4) Company insurance certificate (to cover professional indemnity etc)
You can download a timesheet here:
Size: 231 KB
Payment will only be made subject the authorised timesheet being received by us on Monday by 3pm. Any timesheets received after this time will be paid on the following weeks payment run.
After your timesheet has been signed off please ensure that you give a photocopy of the ‘final signed and completed version’ to your line Manager as they will need a copy for their records.
Other important information: Contractor Checklist
You will be paid directly into your bank account by our payroll team at Simplicity on a weekly basis. Your payslip will be sent to you by email after your payment is processed. If you have a query on your payslip please contact our payroll team at Simplicity on 01594 888745 during working hours. Payment will only be made on completion and receipt of the following documents:
1) Signed terms and conditions via Docusign (contained in the email sent to you by Docusign)
2) Bank Details (link above in Docusign)
3) LTD Company Opt Out form where applicable (link above in Docusign)
4) Proof of eligibility to work in the UK e.g. Passport (photo page)
5) Certificate of Incorporation
6) VAT Registration Certificate (if relevant)
7) Company insurance certificate (to cover professional indemnity etc)
Congratulations once again! If you have any questions please get in touch.
Size: 13.2 KB