Cherry Professional are recruiting for a Ledger Manager to support, develop and lead a team of Purchase to Pay Co-Ordinators within a shared Service function. The role will be required to ensure they deliver the best service to the stakeholders, managing service levels and most importantly suppliers are managed effectively and payments are made without disruption.
* Leading a team that manage the full payment process of the retail (online and outlets) and manufacturing division.
* Relationship management an additional outsourced accounts payable team.
* Managing a mixed vendor ledger, split between AP co-ordinators to ensure supplier payments are made within terms.
* Reducing payment hold queries which consist of a variety of issues including incomplete PO's, direct charging, Quantity issues and price discrepancies.
* Overseeing the property payment process for all retail, including rent prepayments, assisting in rent payment schedules including the reconciliation of payment timing accounts.
* Checking supplier reconciliations at period end, ensuring that all key suppliers are reconciled on a regular basis.
* Overseeing the retail debit and credits process for stock deliveries, retail stock take issues and voucher acceptance processes and charging.
* Expense system management for employee travel and expenses
* Leadership and People management in a P2P or Transactional Finance Environment
* Experience of managing system implementation and projects
* A working knowledge of SAP is advantageous
* Excellent Communication Skills
If you are looking for a challenging role, where you can really make an impact, working in an engaging environment and with a team who pull together, please apply for more details asap.