Interim Financial Controller
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Job DescriptionCherry Professional are recruiting for an Interim Financial Controller for a Derby based Construction Company.
As privately-owned business in the construction industry, they are successfully going through a period of sustained growth. This is an exciting time for the company and they are looking for a reliable Financial Controller to cover a period of Maternity Leave, to support them through this period.
* Day to day management of the finance team, including coaching
* Production the month end accounts through to completion in an accurate and timely manner
* Formulate Company budget & forecast and ensure business meets or betters them.
* Driving process improvements
* Provide key Management Information and analysis for the business,
* Manage internal and external relationships
* Processing and reconciling CIS reports / returns
This is great role for a hands-on Financial Controller who enjoys working within an SME environment, being involved in the whole process end to end and still having a strategic input into the development of the company. Support will be given from a Finance Director on a consultative basis each week.
If you are available for a contract from May for a 9-12 month period, please get in touch immediately. Open to both Qualified and Qualified by Experienced candidates.
Cherry Professional are acting on behalf of a client in this recruitment. Other roles you may have applied for are: Head of Finance, Finance Manager, FC, HOF.